Monday, May 12, 2008

New car... kind of!


Since Steve had started at his new job, as grateful as I am for it, we had decided that we were going to be on the search for a "rice burner" since he is now traveling to almost the airport in Salt Lake every day. You know, a little, beat up car that will efficiently get you from point A to point B, not necessarily "in style." After perusing around for a few weeks, we hit the jackpot! Sleek, stylish, but most importantly great gas mileage! It is a 1986 Honda Civic Wagovan. Have you ever heard of a Wagovan? I sure hadn't! Not until I met this beauty, of course. The best part about it is it only has 99,000 miles on it! It was bought brand new by a lady. She parked it under a tree about 2 years ago and was sick of looking at it, so she donated it to a charity. We then bought it from the charity. We are currently trying to give it a name, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! Oh and by the way, try not to be tooo jealous!

3 comments:

Valerie Griswold said...

Can't make any promises about not getting too jealous.

:)

The Augustus' said...

that is a beauty! Have you thought of a name for it yet? You should name it Gert. haha

Stephanie said...

Wow! maybe me and kev could borrow it sometime for a date night??? And nope I haven't heard of a Wagovan... but I really like it.