Monday, May 12, 2008

Abby!

So, in lieu of not blogging for weeks, I decided I better make up for some lost time! Abby is getting bigger every single day! We took her to the pediatrician to get her immunizations and he told me she was "the picture of perfect health" and that it was time to move on to bigger and better foods. She is not what you would call a picky eater, so that is good. She basically will eat whatever you put in front of her, with the exception of bananas still. I don't blame the girl, I personally think there are only two uses for bananas, in banana cream pie and in banana bread.
She has learned how to get around to anywhere she wants to go by using the pivot and roll method. Here are a few pictures of her rolling in action.
Hmmm... I think I want to get that toy over there! Watch me go! Here I go!


Oh, such hard work... Ahah! I got it! Now, if I could only get Honey to leave me alone!!



Honey and Abby are becoming pretty good friends! Honey thinks Abby is playing with her and Abby thinks Honey is playing with her! All in all, they get along pretty well, which is something that I was pretty worried about when I found out I was pregnant.


Here she is standing up next to her "jumperoo". It is a good thing that she likes to play with it from the outside because pretty soon she will not be able to be on the inside!

Well, as you can see, she is certainly growing bigger every day and all the other things are going really well for the Snyder trio! Steve is loving his new job and I am loving staying at home!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey Lori! Abby is so cute! We're so glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch better! Ours is shaneandchelsea.blogspot.com

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

OH my! Your little one isn't so little anymore. Such a cutie!

Valerie Griswold said...

She is looking cuter and cuter everyday! So glad to finally see some pictures of your baby doll :) I love it when Abby calls to say HI to Aunt Val!

The Payne Family said...

Oh how stinkin' cute. She is growing up so fast. How fun! I am so glad to have found you... now we can keep in touch a bit better!

Stephanie said...

So sweet! I want to see a picture of Honey though... What is Steve's new job?

Nichole Burdett said...

Hey Lori! how are you? Your little girl is adorable. How is everything going?

Amber said...

LORI MAY!!!

Crazy i cant believe how big Abby is.. its Crazy how fast time flys by. so what else is new. hows work.. keep in touch!
Amber

John-Maren Goodman said...

Wow..Lori may it's so great to see you guys doing so well! Your baby girl looks like your Hubby! She's Beautiful, and seems to be such a happy baby. But if she got your personality than she will the happiest baby ever. We need to catch up sometime!