Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Pictures of Abby

So I know these are totally random, but they are too cute not to share. These pictures of Abby when she was tiny were taken by my niece, Rosie. Didn't she do a great job? It is really fun to see how she changed from newborn to one year old.






Abby was a lady bug for her 1st Halloween. Pretty cute, eh?

These next photos are of Abby's 1st birthday. She sure loved that cake!




And then some even more random pictures...




Anyway, happy Friday!


6 comments:

Valerie Griswold said...

Those pictures are adorable! The birthday cake is so cute... I would get my face all up in it too :)

My favorite one is of Steve and Abby though. She is the spitting image of him!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Aww. She's getting so big and cute! I love her piggy tails.

The Augustus' said...

She's getting big! She's a cutie.

Stephanie said...

cute. I love the pantyhoes picture! Was she on her way to hold up a bank teller? What a cutie

~Meg~ said...

Lori-

Such cute pictures of Abby. I can't believe how big she is!!! We really need to get together, ASAP. I need to catch up with you and Steve and of course Abby. Hope all is well.

Love ya!
~Meg

~Meg~ said...

Dearest Lori...I really need to catch up with you. I have been thinking about you and your family lately-hope all is well. Write me an e-mail with your phone number and let's get together.

Thanks girl!
Meg

DaisyMeCrazy@ymail.com